Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Savoring my Life

I am savoring my life in all ways

Savoring the moment always

So that all of me feels me feels alive

especially the parts that I try to hide.

Like a Buddhist undisturbed

By the dualist nature of this earth

I am cultivating a conscious awareness of the present moment now

Be it painful, joyous, frightening, anxious, in love,

I want to feel it

I am turning off my phone to be alone.

I want to feel what it's like to feel that moment before I pick up my phone as a distraction to what I am feeling.

Texting and social media will not be replacements for human connection

Or an escape from my feelings

I want to get intimate with me

Get into me

Remember what I need

Is me, completely,

Sitting in a room

When I am with you

I want to feel you.

I want to look in to your eyes

And realize our oneness.

Centered in whatever circumstance.

I want to stand strong and firm in all of my experiences.

I want to consume all of it. Savoring the levels of lightness, heaviness, darkness, everything that can be. I want to feel it, taste it, touch it and love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment