Sunday, November 2, 2014

A Contract to Myself

My body, mind, and soul is a golden, stardust temple. A garden of beautiful bounty. Loved, tended to, cared for with the utmost commitment to me.

I don't have parents. They don't reflect the nurturing parental archetypes that my soul used to yearn for.

Years of yearning have led me to find that I can parent myself very well. I must. I trust that things worked out this way for a reason. 
 
In this season of my life, I speak to myself in the gentlest of tones, never prodding, but encouraging, congratulating, loving, not judging - or well, I do my best with this.

I always have a safe bed to sleep in be it sleeping bag in tent, down filled blankets on queen sized bed, or a lovers love soaked sheets.

And my lovers are chosen wisely. And I am often celibate and when that happens I take the time to reflect and enjoy myself. Because partners are 
mirrors for my personal growth -to grow, to come to know that I am complete on my own.

Someday, I might choose to co-create with another soul.

Meeting, feeding the natural human desire to create, to raise children-chosen, I will be by their angelic souls guided by wisdom far greater than my current awareness. 
 
I will give to them – choices finely tuned not to what I did not receive but to their soul needs.

I don't have parents, but I have myself, golden temple, beautiful shining light being, love seeing, me as every part of me, and I have teachers chosen to create me, to give me what my soul specifically needs to realize it self as whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment